Coconut Banana Pudding Baby!


Couldn't resist buying this cute little hand of Baby Bananas recently. Should have taken the picture with a regular banana to show the contrast. After eating a few, I decided to make one of our favorites. This dessert would definitely fall into the category of comfort food at our house. It is rich & creamy and if you like bananas & coconut give it a try. Mom always made a version of this minus the coconut & sour cream since Dad didn't like either. It is a simple recipe that can be put together very quickly. The ingredients & procedure are -----------

One Box Instant Coconut Pudding (prepared according to directions)
1/4 Cup Sour Cream added to pudding mixture
1/4 Cup Cream (whipped & added to pudding mixture)
Vanilla Wafers (about 24 or however many it takes to line your dish)
Bananas (Probably 2 sliced)
Coconut for topping
Layer the ingredients as pictured-wafers, bananas, pudding & a sprinkle of coconut over the top

Notes--You can use vanilla pudding, banana pudding or whatever you like. I've made many variations and we have liked them all.

Comments

Valentina said…
I love banana in desserts or similar things. This seems yummy!! I might look out for the coconut pudding and then I will give this recipe a go.
Catherine said…
I love it! and so easy!
Anne Stesney said…
Oh my. This is-oh. Wow. Yummy times a million!
purplecupcake said…
OMG! This looks so yummy. It's simple too which is one of favorite parts of this recipe...I'm gonna try it out this week! Thanks

Popular Posts