Vote For Granita!

I'm not a very bold person, but just this once I thought I would ask if anyone thinks the Granita on the previous post deserves a vote in the Adagio Tea recipe contest please post your vote. You can vote at http://www.teachef.com/view_recipe.html?recipe=70

Thank you very much--if the above does not work, you can just Google Adagio Tea and follow the prompts to the contest. I'll let you know.

Hope to be posting a recipe tonight--keeping my fingers crossed on the outcome.

Thanks to all who have visited here and Happy New Year!

Fran

Comments

Nic said…
Good luck, Fran. I think the granita sounds delicious!
Ilva said…
Hi, I just voted! Happy New Year to you too!
Fran said…
Thank you Nic and Ilva--the granita is refreshing--hope you will try it some time. Happy Happy New Year to you!
*fanny* said…
Hi Fran, i already told you i loved that granita. So you can guess i voted for you!
Hope you win

Love
Fanny
Unknown said…
hi fran - just read your limoncello granita and think it's great, and have supported you by voting at TeaChef. Good Luck!
ScaryShari said…
Hi Fran! I just clicked the link but all I got was a page with the granita photo and recipe -- there was no "voting" area. Or did I send my vote simply by clicking on your link? If so, great! :) I like the recipe and LOVE the photo, so I hope you win.

Speaking of refreshing recipes, I finally did another food-related entry in my blog. *blush* Well, the whole entry wasn't about food, but it did include info and pix about a "Mandarin Orange Fluff Pie" I made -- and it actually turned out delicious and not disastrous!

I hope you're ALL better now from being sick, and that you and your loved ones (human and feline) had a great New Year's Eve. Happy 2006 to us all! :)

Shari in Cali.

Popular Posts